Translate

Friday, September 13, 2013

Korean Drama - Master's Sun

This suppose to be a very busy and important week for me. Tapi biasalah mak ... lepas period mesti ada satu masa tu mak akan battling dengan hormon. Tiba-tiba malas yang melampau, pastu sedih melampau ... pastu depress .... then after that OK. Mak attributed this to my thyroid problem (walaupun dah check hari tu and disahkan OK).

Anyway, since internet pun dah ok and housemate takde to "torment" me emotionally so mak decided to kill the precious time (OMG) watching TV series. Denggggg ... banyak crita kat free TV OZ ni tak best! So since I am left with no choice mak terpaksa venture to the very, very "forbidden" territory! The super addictive K-dramas. 

Master's Sun
So as I was googling some of my favourite K-Drama sites for latest drama ... tiba-tiba mak nampak gambar Gong Hyo Jin on Master's Sun poster. Other than Park Shin Hye, Song Hye Kyo and Ha Ji Won ... Gong Hyo Jin is another versatile actress whose dramas worth watching! I started to like her from Pasta, then The Greatest Love. Another pulling factor is the fact that Master's Sun was written by the Hong Sisters! K-drama addict like me just can't get enough of You Are Beautiful , My Girl and that hilarious My Girlfriend is A Nine Tailed Fox!

Gong Hyo Jin
If you are not sure where to start in K-drama-dom  ... you can start with all the dramas mentioned above and you will definitely crave for more. Despite that, I was a bit disappointed with Hong Sisters's BIG ... gosh it took all my willpower to complete the whole series. Having said that, I watched it because Goo Yoo of that 1st Shop of Coffee Prince blockbuster.

Ok ... to old K-drama fans out there ... synopsis of Master Sun which I extracted from Drama-Wiki is as follows:

Joo Joong-won (SoJi-sub) is the stingy and greedy CEO of Kingdom, a conglomerate that includes a major department store and hotel. He meets the gloomy Tae Gong-shil (Gong Hyo-jin), who started seeing ghosts after an accident. Their lives take a new turn as they work together to deal with the terror and sadness brought about by the spirits, while delving into a kidnapping incident in Joong-won's past.


Well, the sypnosis may not be tempting enough but seriously ... I have been watching non-stop online on EPdrama and Dramaload since yesterday. Now I am on Episode 6. Memang susah nak bebaskan diri! Highly addictive ... So let's hope Master's Sun doesn't disappoint me big time like BIG. 

Happy watching.

Love From Down Under
MJ

P/S:
By the way ... I miss mysoju site. Apa dah jadi dengan site tu? 


No comments:

Post a Comment